I participated in a Color Challenge sponsored by
GG Digital Designs last month. I was not planning on winning, and needless to say, I did not (even the random drawing). It was my first time to participate in a challenge or post a page on the www. I've always kinda felt like my pages weren't all the that great, but I figured what the heck. The challenge was four weeks long (problem #1.) I had a really hard time putting pages and elements together and getting the colors to match just right, since we were supposed to use mostly GG stuff (problem #2.) But it did give me an opportunity to hone my "replace color" skills. I also had a hard time finding photos that looked good with the color palates (problem #3.) I will definitely not be participating in another Color Challenge or any challenge that lasts four stinkin' weeks!
Here are the results:
No comments:
Post a Comment